Monday, February 28, 2011

Weekend on the Mountain

I spent Saturday at Timberline with my wonderful husband and dad. It was so beautiful to be in the snow and enjoy a day of exhilaration.  After half a day of snowboarding and a big warm meal in the lodge I had no intention of putting all my gear back on and going back out in the 15 degree weather.  While my dad and husband hit the slopes after lunch I found an over sized chair by the fire and hunkered down with my book and a cider.  I spent the last couple hours of the day warm, cozy, reading, people watching and sipping on a hot drink with a view to die for out the window.  What more could a girl ask for?


I am so thankful for...
A Snowy View
An Athletic Outing
People Watching
Hot Drinks
My Kindle
A Warm Fire
The Saint Bernards at Timberline
The Warn Our Feeling After a Hard Days Work
When Strangers Don't Mind Asking Questions
My Sorrels
Bright Snowboard Clothes
Spending the Day with My Dad and Husband

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment