needless to say, it's time to come back to gratitude.
a few of the lovely 7 were enjoying happy hour recently and it was decided that we needed a comeback in a big way. well...here it is. no big comeback. no incredibly profound words. no amazing revelations. just real and true gratitude from some very ordinary gals.
so, without further ado...
- anthro's yearly birthday gift - i tend to hoard this until the very last minute, where, at that point i panic and can somehow only bring myself to buy a candle or bowl...every year
- jar full of jelly beans - nothing like pure sugar and color to make a girl smile
- my mama always knows what i like
- crafting - i had no idea how therapeutic this could be
- a belated bday gift from a sweet friend - she knows the way to this girl's heart!
- BOOM! Back up! - anyone??? my little bro was sporting this t-shirt last weekend, although a bit too small
- flowers from little darlings
- a clean bathroom
- upcoming hair appointments
- having a weekend to look forward to
- sleeping in my own bed after several nights away
cheers to happy hearts and joyous thoughts,