Monday, September 26, 2011

First Monday of Fall

Its the first week of fall and it feels like it.  The weather has seemed to change over night and there are leaves on the ground that weren't there yesterday.  Even though I don't know if Im quite ready for the sun and heat to be gone I do have to admit that Fall has always been my favorite season.  I love everything that comes with fall.  And here are a few things I'm grateful for on this gray morning...

Needing to pull the blankets up during the night
Gray sky
Fresh muffins out of the oven


Spending time with friends and family I have been missing
Random store shopping
Modge Podge
Volcano candle
Looking forward to home made soup for dinner
Our first fire of the season and our new home


Edgar visiting
My husband thinking about getting a furry friend
Fresh flowers
Halloween Decorations
Tomatoes from my garden
Reading a GOOD book

Hope your first week of fall is filled with festivities!

K
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment