Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Box of Crayons on Thursday



I recently noticed it was time to refill the material tubs in my classroom. As I opened boxes of fresh crayons, I couldn't help but notice and admire the sharp new beautiful shades of purples, oranges, and blues that filled the box! Oh and the look on my students' faces when they noticed the new crayons, would be priceless. 
I realized that something brand new and fresh, even something as simple as a box of crayons can be inspiring. I love going to bed with fresh sheets, putting on a brand new pair of socks, going to a new movie, or starting a new project. Think of all the possibilities. What a good feeling!
Just think, EACH DAY is fresh. I am so grateful that each day starts new and that you get to create anything you want. I hope Thursday greets you like a box of fresh crayons

1 comment:

  1. I think we must be related because I too love a glorious new box of crayons--Crayola brand of course...none of that Roseart junk. On the subject of fresh new things I also love fresh cut grass, warm laundry and rainbow chip cake that has just come out of the oven--delicious. So my friends I wish you all a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete