Thursday, February 3, 2011

Grateful for Every Day!

I was out to dinner with my parents this evening, sharing some wine and some laughs when my dad received a troubling phone call.  One of his most valued employee's 16 year old son died instantly at his wrestling match tonight.  This horrific news made us start to ponder life and the unquestionable realization that we have no idea how long we have to enjoy all that's around us.  We must never take for granted the things in our life; our health, the people most important to us or even the small little things we have been posting about that makes us smile throughout the day.

I just wanted to take this moment to express how grateful I am for my health and happiness, and how grateful I am especially for every wonderful person in my life, whatever role they play.  I love you all and thank you for your friendship and your love throughout my entire life.

Be grateful for everyday!!!!
K

No comments:

Post a Comment