Thursday, February 24, 2011

S-L-O-W down for SNOW

As I sit in my pajamas on this lovely Thursday morning I feel like I am inside a snowglobe. Outside is covered in snow! Ahhhh... snow. 


If you are able to stay in on these white winter wonderland days, you get the chance to s-l-o-w down. The snow limits my choices of what to do or where to go, which is SO freeing. Here are my thoughts for the day.


Possible "to do's" (Which I am grateful for!)
-Laundry...clean fresh laundry
-Work on the iphoto book I have been wanting to make
-Organize my closet and get rid of clutter!
-Write a letter to my sister
-Actually SIT and enjoy my cup of coffee. 
-Maybe enjoy another cup. :)
-Exercise (indoors of course)
-Call/text friends and see what the snow is like where they live.
-Fill out my calendar for the next month
-Finish the book I am reading. 
-Go on a walk and enjoy the snow!


What will the SNOW have in store for you today?
xo M

1 comment: