Thursday, February 10, 2011

Disney Gratitude

Ahhh... now this makes me happy. I know I am not alone (you know who you are), when I say, Disneyland truly is a place I am grateful for. I find that just thinking about it makes me smile and feel good. So I thought it fitting to give a little happiness shout out to the place that fills my world with so much joy!   So here it goes...




I am grateful for:
*Chocolate covered frozen bananas
*Giggling like a little kid on thunder mountain
*"Yo ho yo ho, a pirates life for me!"
*Fast pass
*Thinking about what job you would want most if you could work there! (character, street sweeper, hmm)
*Turkey Legs
*Firework show, makes me want to cry
*The flowers outside of the Peter Pan ride

*Finding out what Disney character you would be from the magic mirror
*Selma's Cookies (now Minnie Mouse's cookies)
*Captain EO is BACK...hooray for the 80's
*Street performances
*M-I-C-K-E-Y MOUSE
*Hearing your husband scream and giggle on Tower of Terror
*Exchanging cool Disney trivia with friends and family
*The train station "All Abooooaaaard!!!"
*The  pianist who plays on Main Street
*Main Street
*Seeing Disney characters  and still wanting their autograph
*Rockin' your favorite Mickey Mouse 
t-shirt
*Dreaming about your next trip to see all your Disney pals
*Remembering to be young at heart

 "To all who come to this happy place, welcome." 
                         -Walt Disney

Love, M



1 comment:

  1. arrrrrggghhhh...I love Pirates

    and

    The Tiki Room

    tiki tiki tiki tiki...tikie room, in the tiki tiki tiki tiki tiki room!

    ReplyDelete