Friday, February 4, 2011

The Ups and Downs but TGIF!

For some reason it has been one of those weeks.
I have gone from feeling like this...










...to feeling like this













and it wasn't because of this..







Tampax.jpg





Although, on my way to school to take a midterm that I had devoted much time studying to (and lost some sleep over) I saw something like this...






The combo of the sunrise over Mt.Hood and one of my favorite bands, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros playing in the background equaled to one happy girl who forgot about the week's craziness and reflected on how
lucky and fortunate she really was.  Sometimes it just takes those little moments for the sun to peak through and reveal all our blessings.


And it didn't hurt that I got an 'A' on my test ;)


TGIF,


S

No comments:

Post a Comment