Friday, February 11, 2011

Starbucks!

Although Starbucks may not be the number one choice of coffee for most of us, there is one thing I am grateful for of this multi-million dollar company.  I am grateful that you can always count on a Starbucks to be only blocks away when you need to kill a half hour, no matter where you are in the world, in Oregon or even somewhere in Tualatin.  I dropped my kitchen knives off this morning to be sharpened in Tualatin and they informed me it would be at least a half hour.  Not enough time to constitute going home, but what was I going to do?  I had no idea where I was or what was around me.  I entered Starbucks into my maps phone app and presto, there was one only a mere two blocks away.  Had a decent cup of coffee and filled my time with coffee house activities instead of having to sit in a dull waiting room.

Thank you Starbucks!
K

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I was going to post the same thing...you can ALWAYS count on Starbucks for their location and their taste! :)

    ReplyDelete