Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Visits & Cake Pops

Yesterday, three of the PG77 girls traveled to see me and my little gals. They came for the whole day and I was reminded again how grateful, truly grateful I am to have friends like these. You can't get more blessed in life than to have friends who know you inside and out, love you fully and without reservation, and love your little ones just as much. My girls are blessed by our friendship and I feel truly loved. That being said, some were missing and we missed you! However, it looks like one of you had the opportunity to try some new things-Go M!
Today I am grateful for:
Friends who ask questions and care about the answers
Pictures
Go-with-the-flow attitudes
Picnic baskets
paleo food
wedding talk
good conversation
starbucks cake pops
unexpected presents
strong women

friends who are like sisters

Love you girls and grateful for the history of knowing you, the stories of knowing you, and considering you family!
xoxo,
CB

No comments:

Post a Comment