Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Randomness on a Tuesday...

For starters...one of the lovely ladies devoted to this blog recently shared with us that we have officially gone global! I would say that is definitely something to be grateful for. We are thrilled to see the many countries that have visited our site...on purpose or by accident, we are still excited! Thanks to all of our readers/our moms out there who are( hopefully) enjoying our blog, as much as we are!

Second, how could you not be grateful for these beauties?!


I've felt a change in the air, the nights are brighter longer and the wind isn't so chilly...spring is just around the corner!









Next, I am grateful for this breakfast my husband cooked me on Sunday...














Last, but not least, I am grateful for this, even though it was gray and rainy in Portland...
Tomorrow brings more rain (likely), more work, and more early mornings...but at least we have fresh smells thanks to the rain, coffee in the mornings and the joy of being able to be part of someone else's life to look forward to. May you find the little things that give you pleasure today...

With gratitude,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment