Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring Break!

I know I talk about the stress of being in school and how there are times I want to scream.  However, there is nothing sweeter about being a student than the holiday breaks!! It's a luxury you don't get in the working world...unless you're a teacher like most of the lucky ladies on this blog :)
*I am thankful that my Spring break started today after my last final at 1pm!  Hooray!
*I am thankful for some time off to spend with Joe, friends, family, myself
*I am thankful for teen novels - recently read 'The Hunger Games' and it was just what the doctor ordered
*I am thankful for 'The Hunger Games' being a trilogy

Hopefully everyone is enjoying a very wonderful start to our (rainy) Spring! And Happy St.Patrick's Day!
xoxoxoxoxox!
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment