Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Latest List...

Rain (it is my favorite weather... even after a winter of rain, I still love it!)
Glee
A car ride to work without any commercials and all the "good" songs that you wanted to hear on the radio
Where's Waldo... started a new collection and oh, they are just as fun as they used to be
The excitement of taking a bread making class!
"Thankful Thursday" a new word work I started with my kids at school. They all write one thing they are thankful for on a poster. It is so fun to see what kinds of great things they think up!
Homemade tomato soup in the freezer from the summer, such a treat on a wet day
The fun of talking to all the ladies at lunch
Dinner with David
Friday night date night
Lifetime movies (you know you love those!)
Spring Break!!!
Finally finding the perfect mug for my morning coffee
Oatmeal in the crock pot (it's my latest love, waking up to the smell of warm oatmeal... a true treat!)

No comments:

Post a Comment