Monday, March 28, 2011

M's Monday

Today is one our dearest friends birthday!  And it just seems appropriate to use today to express how grateful I am, we are for her endless friendship.  M is one of those people that is never faltering in her kindness, loyalty and compassion to all in her life.  I can spend endless hours with her laughing, chatting, confiding in one another, crafting or watching our favorite movies and tv shows.  I am lucky enough to not only call her one of my truest best friends, but now I can call her family.  She recently married my husbands brother and we are officially sisters!  I could not have asked for a more perfect person to become my sister and I am so grateful to be able to share my life with her as a friend and now a sister.  I look forward to all to come in the future.

So, today M, I am grateful for you and everything you are!

K
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment