Monday, May 9, 2011

internet monday

Oh how we depend on the internet.  We have made a recent move and with that came no access to internet for the last two weeks.  We finally got our internet hooked up today at our new house and I am so excited.  I dont consider myself a person that is addicted to surfing the net, checking my email or browsing facebook, but you cant blame a girl for wanting to occasionally check the weather, keep up with the latest hollywood gossip or most current fashions.  I know the Iphone does all I need it to, but it just isnt the same.  So today I am grateful for, for the first time in my life, Comcast.  Dont tell my husband, even though he pays them every month to have fast internet and to DVR Swamp People, he still cant stand them.

Other things I am grateful for today...

spending time with my wonderful mom yesterday and having a entire day to celebrate how amazing she is
purple Iris'
new storage solutions
Costco
Home Depot
projects with my dad
the blue recycle bin
going to movies at the theater
home made breakfast
vanilla creamer
sitting right next to my husband at our new desk
facetime
a freshly mowed yard
salt and pepper in olive oil
step ladders
tasks you didnt know you could do until you tried
being able to sit down at my piano and play at my own house
sun coming in a window
hardbacked books
sharpies
Netflix
a shower caddie
looking forward to seeing my girls and catching up

love to everyone
K
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Salt and pepper in olive oil - Yes. I love this one too with freshly baked bread! :)

    I am glad to know that your internet is now hooked up. I work for Comcast, so feel fre to conatct me if you need assistance.

    Have a great day!

    ComcastMark
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete