Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Laughing

"Make 'em laugh, make 'em laugh. Don't you know everyone wants to laugh, ha ha!" 
-Singing in the Rain

Yesterday I got to watch several consecutive episodes of a hilarious sitcom with a dear friend. We literally laughed, giggled, chuckled and just flat out cracked up. It felt good.

Tonight I am thankful for times like this when we get to spend time with precious friends doing absolutely nothing. It just doesn't get better than that. Here are a few more things I am grateful for.
-garlic bread sticks
-planning showers
-comfy couches
-love notes
-DVDs
-hearing a friend's laugh
-accomplishing a task
-Sicilian pizza
-searching the Humane Society website
-new shampoo

Have a good laugh today. It is GOOD for the soul! :)
xo M

1 comment:

  1. What I am grateful for today is your post! I loved every minute of last night, thanks for such great memories, laughs and "nothing at all's"

    K
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete