Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday and So Much to Be Grateful For...

It's Tuesday again and I just can't seem to figure out how the weeks keep passing by so quickly. Someone once told me to not get too excited for the weekend, for we are simply wishing our lives away by doing so. I concur, yet somehow I look forward to weekends and can't help myself from getting excited and anxious about upcoming events, seasons, holidays and weekends. So as this week has already passed us by, I have much to be grateful for...

- paper chain countdown in the classroom
- girls' weekends
- bridal showers
- fresh berries/smoothies
- phone conversations with brothers
- brides
- new movies
- California
- Disneyland
- catching up with old colleagues and friends

I wish you all a wonderful week. Live in the moment, enjoy your time spent doing whatever it is you do best, find the small joys and breathe in life each day at a time.

Enjoying time,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment