Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Week in Review

This past week I have been thankful for...
Scenic drives with my husband, passing by all sorts of farms and animals
A weekend with old friends
The fun of a group of friends sharing all sorts of food ideas... it is my favorite thing to talk about you know! (and books of course!)
Spending the evening with my family
The Hillsdale Market
Signing up for a CSA... and all the fun that has come with planning what on earth I am going to do with all those vegetables!
Laughing at the littles that I spend each day with
Cooking dinner with David... and eating it together... and cleaning up together
Checking on my sprouting seeds in the backyard
The smell of rain... I know, I know rain?, but you know that smell after it hasn't rained in a while? Well that's the one!
Freshly washed sheets
Blazer games... maybe we will even win one soon :)
New cookbooks!

Enjoy your week!
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment