Friday, April 15, 2011

Vamos a la Playa!

The LOVELY ladies of Project Gratitude (minus the out-of-towners) are taking off to the beach this weekend!  Sun, surf, mai tais and SPF 30....
Oh wait, we're headed to the Oregon Coast...in April....change that to rain, burgers, brews and chowder bowls!! Even better!
I am so thankful that we have these opportunities to escape the everyday and kick up our heels and relax.  And hopefully play some thrilling games of Cranium and CatchPhrase.  Even though we will more than likely be rained in the whole time, it is still such a great chance to be together.  Can't wait!  I just had a tough midterm this morning so some drinks sound delish right now.
I am also thankful that we live so close to the coast line that it is a simple car ride away...oh Oregon, you are the best even though I curse you during marathon rain sessions.
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! I know I will!
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment