Friday, April 8, 2011

Just a few things for Friday

This is what my school looks like right now....



I can't complain too much...how beautiful is that??
I am loving the spring flowers in the air and the faint fragrance they put out!  I love when I am mid step and I smell the sweet smell of the blossoms - I try to take another deep breath in to catch another whiff and I almost have to chase the smell around because I am so desperate to experience it again.  Oh spring!
Other 'stuff' I am grateful for today...
*Long walks around the neighborhood
*Driving with the windows down, sunglasses in tow
*Fantasizing about which beautiful mansion in the West Hills neighborhood that Joe and I will live in some day
*Smiles from people walking by
*The sound of lawnmowers
*The white streaks left in the sky from airplanes flying overhead
*happy hour and outdoor seating (negative side note - why can't Mcmenamins' restaurants ever provide decent service?? seriously...why?? it's an epidemic)
*kids at recess
*bbq
*electricity - we had a major power outage here for about 3 hours...I am not a girl of ancient times - I need me some power

I am looking forward to this weekend and I hope all of you are too! Have a wonderful blessing-filled day! and a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my beautiful and beloved sister!! She is simply the best :)
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment