Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Oh How the Weeks Fly By...

I absolutely can't believe that we are looking at June 1st on the calendar! As a teacher this time of year is always very bitter sweet. Of course I am looking forward to summer, but oh how I am going to miss those littles and the funny things they say... cue the latest list of things to be thankful for:

First grade jokes Q:"How do you wake up Lady Gaga?" A:"Poke her face"... oh how they have laughed at this one this week... it's been told over and over again!
Reading my daily quote calendar each morning when I get to school. This morning's quote "Laugh, it makes the week go more smoothly"
The start of So You Think You Can Dance?
Looking at our backyard... that my husband worked so hard to tame after many weeks of wild weather!
The surprise of pumpkin seeds and raspberry starts gifted to me by fellow gardeners
Picking up our first CSA box!.. Will we soon be swimming in greens? Who knows!
Planning a road trip
Dreaming of the upcoming berry season
Switching our winter bedding for a light summer quilt!
Coffee gift cards

Enjoy your week and be sure to remember to laugh... it really does make the week go more smoothly!
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment