Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Teacher's Summer

Of course I love teaching. I love it everyday. Those littles, they say the funniest things and I so enjoy the people I get to work with... but, oh those summer nights, wella, wella, wella (just a little Grease for you!) But really, summer is when I get to do all the things my heart really loves to do... I call it playing  house and today my list of gratitude is directed towards it. Follows is the list of things I get to do when I am playing house all summer:






make my husband breakfast before he heads out the door for work
send him with a home packed lunch (I try to do both of these things during the school year, but they just don't always happen... sometimes he leaves real early!)
garden
go picking here
can and pickle
visit with family
knit
blog here
read
clean and organize... I know, but I do enjoy it :)
and...



...take pictures of the goings on in our little cottage.

Happy Summer! I hope you, too, get to play house or spend time doing what your heart really wants you to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment