Monday, June 13, 2011

Grateful for Al...

Today I must reflect on one of our dearest friends who celebrated her birthday over the weekend.  We have known each other 21 out of her 28 years.  And in that time we have made more memories than I can even recall.  But its not the endless time we spent at each others houses growing up, or the inside jokes, or even the amazing times we have shared as adults that I am most grateful for.  What I am most grateful for is the unconditional love and friendship we share.  I know, no matter what we have gone through, no matter how long it has been, we are and will always be great friends.  I am grateful for her hugs, sharing homey advice, her contagious laughter, spending time with her and her husband, her amazing cooking, sharing weekend getaways and also sharing hobbies.  Allison, you are an amazing woman, host, wife and friend and I am so grateful to have you in my life and look forward to the next 28 years.


Love Always,
K
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment