Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Best Pizza Ever

Tonight I partook in the best pizza I think I have ever eaten.  My husband recently purchased a new BBQ, and when I say BBQ I mean I small tank that could cook for an army.


We have tried many different kinds of meat on it and they have all turned out delicious, but tonight we were in the mood for something a bit more hearty and filling.  We spent the morning hiking the 9 mile trail around Silver Creek Falls, so we needed some nourishment.  We decided we would try cooking a pizza in the BBQ, and let me say it turned out better than either of us thought it could.  We bought dough from our local New York Pizza shop, put all our favorite goodies on top and let the BBQ do the rest.  It was absolutely scrumptious.  Let me just say I am very happy there is left overs for tomorrow.  So, today I am grateful for my husbands BBQ and our delicious dinner.



Other things I'm grateful for today...

a long beautiful hike with my favorite person
amazing scenery





















Italian sausage
driving with the windows down
feeling tired after working hard
music on our back patio
weather to be able to be outside
puzzles
having a place at our new home to actually do a puzzle
our new computer keyboard
loading new pictures into Iphoto
ingredients to make pesto
new dining chairs
looking forward to a relaxing evening outside

I hope everyone has found inspiration this week, whether through the outdoors or food or any other place.  Love to all my girls on this wonderful Friday.

K
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment