Saturday, August 20, 2011

It's Here!

It is the morning of our wedding...I could not sleep at all last night in anticipation of this day! So, here I am saying one last word of thanks for all the amazing people in my life...many of whom are with me sharing this blog.
It's crazy how momentous events like weddings, birthdays, graduations, funerals, tragedies and new births give rise to all the emotions that people have toward you.  Luckily for Joe and I, we have the greatest family and friends (also family) that two people could ever wish for.  These people have given their all to us and never cease to put smiles on our faces and our hearts.
I have been so overwhelmed by the graciousness that everyone has displayed throughout this wedding process - I have seen people go to extremes to make wonderful things happen for Joe and I, and I have heard unexpected words of love from people who otherwise don't show it very often.
I am the luckiest girl to be marrying a man who I can truly call my best friend and biggest fan.  He is simply lovely.
THANK YOU to all the incredible people who have helped bring this day together - whether you directly helped plan the wedding or not, I wouldn't be here today without each and every loved one in my life.  This is a beautiful life that we have and I am so thankful for times, like weddings, that bring out what amazing loved ones we have.  It truly is a wonderful world.

1 comment:

  1. It was a beautiful wedding!!! You are one gorgeous bride Mrs. B. ;)

    ReplyDelete